Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pretty On The Inside

Dem Bones, Dem Bones, Dem Dry Bones1. Nervous - Pendant - visioluxus
2. X-Ray Woman Skeleton Pendant - sweetheartsinner
3. X-Ray Project Hand Necklace - snowshoe
4. BEAUTY is on the INSIDE pendant, lacing corset - HModine
My recent corseting decision has got me thinking about my insides. So naturally I began a search for X-Ray jewelry. While some of these pieces appear to be actual X-Rays, others seems to be manipulations of multiple images to create a similar effect. However they are created wearing your insides on the outside is bound to get you a little more attention than usual.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These remind me of the Tales from the Crypt story Only Sin Deep... "It's what's inside that counts" takes on a whole new meaning with THAT story. Love these pieces.

HModine said...

Love your blog!! Thanks for including my xray corset pendant!