Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Cabinets

Time again to feature the Wunderkammer on the Wunderkammer.1. Cabinet of Curiosities - WinonaCookie
2. Temple Cabinet - relicbox
3. Bird Skull Drawer Pull Cabinet Knob cast metal - billyblue22
4. WUNDERKAMMER ALTERED ART ASSEMBLAGE 3-D COLLAGE - blackstitchart

The lovely Ramona of WinonaCookie was kind enough to share that her cabinet was inspired by this blog, so it had to make an appearance here. Then I thought perhaps you'd like to fill your own cabinet and you might like an interesting empty one. Or maybe you have a boring cabinet that would be forever transformed with the addition of these amazing pull knobs. If you'd prefer a pre-filled cabinet I found another of those as well. Maybe next time I'll look for thing to put in the cabinets...the possibilities are endless.
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

mermaiden said...

what fantastical and curious finds. i'm a wee cabinet collector, and do have them filled with potions and other goodies. fun to peek at these!

Sidereal Day said...

Another great collection. Now i'm going to go look around my house to find the perfect spot for those skull knobs.

Artsnark said...

wow! Love those skull pulls