Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yo Ho

2. Velvet Tricorn Hat - topsyturvydesign
3. Pirate Skull and Crossbones Leather Cuff - RockLove
4. Porthole Wall Decal - WilsonGraphics
Easily influenced by outside stimuli, a visit to the Northern California Ren Faire site to decide which weekend to attend left me in a pirate mood. Yes, that would be the theme for next weekend, when the family will attend, weather permitting anyway. So here's some steamy pirate goodness to get us all in the mood.

Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Artsnark said...

Fun stuff - I am crazy in love with that hat!

AndiB said...

Yay! Pirates! Hard to pick faves, of course, but I always love your Pirate Wunderkammers!

Emi said...

*gasp* I have been trying to find a good pirate's hat for YEARS! I can't believe I didn't think to try etsy - thanks for sharing! Now I know what I want for my birthday

EJPcreations said...

Such AMAZING items!!! Makes me long for the sea!

Unknown said...

I truly can't get enough of both steampunk AND pirates! These are wonderful and I love topsyturvydesign's totally decadent hats. LOVE THEM.