Welcome

All the cute and the precious have been found. All the kitties and puppies have homes. The candy colored, the eco-friendly, the hipsters of the handmade are all duly covered elsewhere. Here I will find the slightly odd, the darkly beautiful, the elegant and steamy pieces of goodness. I am very particular in my tastes and though I promise you that I will share nothing but the most intriguing of my discoveries, you may not always like them. I must also confess that I have no real artistic nor fashion background to base my finds upon. These are simply discoveries dug up from the depths of etsy or perhaps elsewhere, brushed off and presented for your approval.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Great Cephalopod Menace

2. A Victorian Octopus - industrialfairytale
3. Oceanography Steam Treasured, 3 Soap Bars - SteamBathFactory
4. Octopus Recycled Record Silhouette - RandomPrefect
There are those amongst you who fear these eight legged behemoths and those that adore them. Personally, they fascinate me in a, I'm glad you live in the water and not out here, sort of way. But why not get a few idols anyway just in case they do rise up against us and you need to prove your loyalty...it could happen.

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Sewicked said...

I saw cuttlefish this weekend. Kind of cute. The babies fit in test tubes (pinhead sized).